About This Course:
During this one hour online course, design professionals will gain insight into the benefits of portable rollforming including efficiency, flexibility, and sustainability. We will review applicable engineering, testing standards, and installation details and conclude the course with a brief 10 question quiz.
Please Note: A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a Certificate of Completion from Sheffield Metals International.
- Define the benefits of Portable Rollforming
- Describe how a UL 90 Wind Uplift Classification or rating is achieved
- Explain the difference between a metal panel manufacturer’s Engineering Test Report and a UL Construction Number
- Correctly specify applicable uplift testing requirements based upon the project’s deck assembly
- Recognize the appropriate cost-effective installation details to apply based upon job specific conditions
Design Category (CSI Division): (07) Thermal and Moisture Protection
AIA Course Number - Face-to-Face Learning: SMIF2F19A
AIA Course Number - Distance Learning: SMIDL19B
Credit: 1 LU/HSW Hour
Delivery Format: Slide Show – With Audio
Device Format: Desktop / Laptop / Tablet
Course & Quiz Details: 10 Multiple Choice and True / False Questions