- Aesthetic, elegant material
- Durable 50 to 100+ years lifespan with adequate design and installation in healthy environments
- Natural, high-value recyclable material
- Low energy requirement for production
- Low maintenance
- Clear runoff
- 0.65 mm (26 Gage)
- 0.7 mm (24 Gage)
- 0.8 mm (22 Gage)
- 1.0 mm (20 Gage)
- 1.2 mm (18 Gage)
- 1.5 mm (16 Gage)
Colors shown are matched as accurately as possible, but may vary slightly from finished product. Please contact your representative for more information.
Copper Coil & Sheet
Sheffield Metals stocks a wide range of copper coil and sheet products.
Call your local SMI representative for more information regarding our copper products!
Weathered Metal SeriesTM — Metal Roofing Finishes
- Galv-TenTM Raw, Copper-TenTM Raw & Cor-Ten AZP® Raw Material Coated Steel Provided By Sheffield Metals International.
- Sheffield Metals Is A New Tech Dealer.
- Free Onsite Machine Training When A Machine Is Purchased Through Sheffield Metals.
- Sheffield Metals Offers Engineering & Weathertight Warranties On Panels Produced By A New Tech Machine.
* Also available in Robust.
Colors shown are matched as accurately as possible, but may vary slightly from finished product. These rich and vibrant colors are produced with either Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® resins, which provide superior color retention and allow Sheffield Metals to offer non-prorated coating warranties for most applications. Please contact your representative for more information. Cor-Ten AZP® is a registered trademark and the USS in Circle, Weathered Metal SeriesTM, Galv-TenTM, and Copper-TenTM are trademarks of Unites States Steel Corporation. All trademarks are used under license of the United States Steel Corporation.
WeatherXLTM Siliconized Modified Polyester (SMP)
- Innovative reformulation makes it easier to apply and even more weather resistant.
- Stronger color retention with the best resistance yet to chalking and fading.
- Enhanced scratch resistance.
- A range of other improvements, including improved line application, faster line speeds, quicker curing and less edge blistering (depending on application conditions).
Typical Uses for SMP:
Metal roofing, panels, architectural trim, roof flashings and other architectural applications.
Available in 40- and 48-inch coils and sheets.
Contact your local Sheffield Metals Representative for more information on SMP Finishes!
The 26GA SMP colors shown are matched as accurately as possible, but may vary slightly from finished product. Please contact your representative for more information.
Vintage coated metal is an innovative pre-painted metal providing warmth, character, and depth without the wait, or the uncertainty of the final look, that can occur with other weathered-looking substrates.
- Produces a beautiful and durable finish perfect for roofing and wall panels in both exterior and interior applications.
- Continuously stocked at all Sheffield Metals locations.
- Carries a Steelscape Vintage 20-year finish warranty.
- Coated on a G90 substrate only.
- Complements our “Weathered” line of painted finishes.
Contact your local Sheffield Metals Representative for more information on Vintage®!