About Sheffield Metals
Sheffield Metals International (SMI) is an industry leader in the distribution of coated and bare metal products, as well as engineered standing seam metal roof (SSMR) systems. We are all committed to providing architects, contractors, manufacturers, and homeowners with the complete package — quality products, extensive expertise, and continued support throughout the most complicated projects.
SMI specializes in providing painted Galvalume® and aluminum for the architecturally driven metal panel industry.
- More than 50 colors continuously stocked in Galvalume and several popular colors in aluminum sheet and coil.
- Color matching for virtually any custom color.
- Zinc (elZinc®) and copper coil and sheet products.
- Value-added services: Slitting, cut-to-length, applying strippable PVC, and re-rolling.
- Service to the entire geographic United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and the Caribbean. SMI operates out of five strategic locations to expedite the shipping of products throughout the country.
- Products meeting ENERGY STAR® or LEED requirements.
- Galvalume and aluminum products for LEED sustainability and beyond.
- A full-time, in-house Technical Department.
- 35-year Kynar® paint, 40-year SMP, and optional 5- to 35-year weather-tight warranties.