About Sheffield Metals
Sheffield Metals International (SMI) is a leader in the distribution of coated and bare metal products, as well as, Engineered Standing Seam Metal Roof (SSMR) Systems. We specialize in providing painted Galvalume® and aluminum for the architecturally driven metal panel industry.
SMI provides ...
- More than 50 colors continuously stocked in Galvalume® and several popular colors in aluminum sheet and coil.
- Color matching for virtually any custom color.
- Zinc (elZinc®) and copper coil and sheet products.
- Value-added services: slitting, cut-to-length, applying strippable PVC and re-rolling.
- Service to the entire geographic United States including Alaska, Hawaii and the Caribbean. SMI operates out of five strategic locations to expedite the shipping of products throughout the country.
- Products that meet Energy Star or LEED requirements.
- Galvalume® and aluminum products for LEED sustainability and beyond.
- A full-time, in-house Technical Department.
- 35-year Kynar® paint, 40-year SMP and optional 5- to 35-year weathertight warranties.
Sheffield Metals utilizes manufacturers of our metal roof and wall systems throughout the country. We are able to provide the complete package and support for our customers continually throughout the most complicated projects.